- 07:43 Having to deal with the police first thing in the morning is a terrible start to one's day. #
- 10:13 So, yeah. If anyone sees my truck riding around town? Call my cell. I'd really like to know. #
- 15:14 Meh. Looking at used car listings and realizing that none of them are really "me". Also, that I'm flat broke. #
- 16:31 Thank you, whoever stole my truck, for doing so during SPRING BREAK. Apparently, there's no cars left for rent anywhere in Mobile, AL. #
- 22:54 Someone found the remnants of the Truck out in Chickasaw. Not much left except for the tires. #
- 22:56 However, according to Mobile PD, a detective should get the paperwork on my case tomorrow morning and could start looking for it after that. #
- 23:48 Okay, so far this year I'm out my smartphone, my laptop, and now my truck and it's not even officially Spring yet. Pretty lousy year so far. #
Either Kurt or Cash. Really, what else would you expect me to say?
I was at the Mobile Bay Mustang Club a little earlier tonight - a local group for folks who own hot rod ponycars. One of the club officers, who…
A test! A test! Feel free to disregard.