Anyway, I'm too busy to talk. Still haven't even unpacked. Here's a brief to-do list for the rest of the week. If you're wondering what all I'm doing, just close your eyes and use your imagination. I'll post later with details. ^_^
THINGS TO DO
1) Get in touch with potential Math tutor
2) Get UA to mail Transient Student info to USA
3) Register as USA student
4) Register for summer classes (after #2 is completed)
5) Unpack all of the boxes that are currently occupying 98% of my room
6) Post resume to Monster.com, eRecruiting.com, MobileHelpWanted.com, etc.
7) Drive to local computer/engineering/tech jobs and force them to at least take a copy of my resume (if only to be placed in the circular file moments after I leave)
8) Pick up applications from Auto Zone, WalMart, McDonalds, etc.
9) Drive to interviews with potential employers
10) Get in touch with doctors/neurologists/surgeons/etc to try to work on my back/neck
11) Drive a load of RJ's things back up to Tuscaloosa once he's in his new apartment
12) Set up CallWave so that we won't miss phone calls while I'm online working on #6
13) Try not to become horrendously depressed looking ahead to two rough classes, potentially no job, and a mountain's worth of bills
That's what my week's looking like so far. I'll post later with something more interesting. Even if I don't post much (which is almost a certainty, now that I'm on AOHell 28.8 dialup instead of my zippin' college connection), I'll still be lurking around readin everyone's journals, so don't think I've forgotten all about y'all. ::chuckles:: See ya then!