Yeah, I picked out a dozen Anime-babes as my characters. Hopefully it should make for some interesting results:
1. Hino Rei (Sailor Moon)
2. Kagurazaka Yuna (Galaxy Fraulein Yuna)
3. Skuld (Ah! Megami-sama!)
4. Chii (Chobits)
5. Sasami (Tenchi Muyo)
6. Minnie May Hopkins (Gunsmith Cats)
7. Amelia Wil Tesla Seyruun (Slayers)
8. Yuki Miaka (Fushigi Yuugi)
9. Sakaki (Azumanga Daioh)
10. Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
11. Asuka Langley Sohryu (Evangelion)
12. Mireille Bouquet (Noir)
And now, for the super-seekrit mystery questions:
1.Who would make a better college professor, Number 6 or 11? What subjects would they teach?
Neither, really! I'm sure May knows a bit about Chemistry, at least as far as to know what's combustible, and I'd love to see her in that kind of a role. As disastrous as that would likely be. *chuckles* Asuka, though? Probably the more well-educated of the two and could easily be a professor, except that she has even less patience than I do.
2. Do you think Number 4 is hot? How hot?
Yeah. Not as "hot" as several of the others on that list, but Chii's a cutie. She doesn't have the absurd bustline of most Anime girls, but she's got the whole girl next door look going for her and those are the best ones.
3. Number 12 sends Number 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
Oh, my God. The legendary assassin needs someone to watch her back on a mission, and since her Noir partner's out of town or inured for some reason, she needs backup. Why she would ever choose Miaka is beyond me. She'd naively be thinking that her job was protecting Mireille instead of helping her to murder a target, and she'd try her best until they passed the kitchen. Mireille would turn around, Miaka would be nowhere nearby, and it all goes downhill from there. Well, Mireille could probably handle the mission solo and still rescue Miaka on the way out, but it wouldn't exactly be what I'd call a "success"... *sweatdrops*
4. What is or would be Number 9's favorite book?
A photobook of baby kittens rolling around and playing with balls of yarn. Cuuuuuuuuuuute.
5. Would it make more sense for Number 2 to swear fealty to Number 6, or the other way around?
Hmm. Probably Minnie-May swearing it to Yuna. Everyone breaks down and becomes friends with Yuna after a while, and Minnie-May's used to having someone over her, though usually as a boss.
6. For some reason, Number 5 is looking for a roommate. Should s/he share a studio apartment with Number 9 or 10? Either would work. Sasami and Tohru would make the cutest couple of roommates ever with their similar personalities, and would be the better of the two pairings I think. But on the other hand, Sasami-chan and Sakaki-san would have the same relationship as Chiyo-chan did in AzuDai, so that would probably work out well, too.
7. Numbers 2, 7 and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
Yuna and Amelia would be talking about justice, Yuna more in terms of wanting to do the right thing and Amelia more like a overzealous paladin. Mireille would be interested in their opinions, and politely smile and make conversation, though she'd naturally be on the other side of the coin. More of a "people get what they deserve" kind of slant.
8. Number 3 challenges Number 10 to a duel. What happens?
Skuld gets upset at Tohru, maybe because her and Belldandy would make great friends and big sister's spending all of her time with her instead of her sisters and her duties in Heaven. She'd either pull several holy handgrenades from her top and start throwing them everywhere, or show up in some giant mecha of her own design. Kyo'd get all pissed that someone would try to hurt Honda, though, and would basically rip the robot to shreds. (Yuki, of course, doesn't have any grapefruits and would be too busy looking emo while wearing a dress.) Skuld would start crying, and everyone would eventually get along in the end.
9. If Number 1 stole Number 8's most precious possession, how would he get it back?
Ooooohhh. Sailor Mars needs the Shinzahou to save the world from some horrible impending doom. Miaka also needs it to save Konan, in the Four God's Sky and Earth. What most likely would happen would be that Mars is determined to get that magical item to Usagi for whatever she needs it for, and as soon as they save the universe they'd gladly give it back for Miaka to save the world inside the book. Or help Usagi and Miaka find a way to use the magic to save both at once.
But, what if Miaka showed up with the Emperor's sword, equally as determined? She'd probably catch the Fire Soul attack with it's magic. Rei would break out with a Burning Mandalla or something that'd knock her down. Meanwhile, the other Senshi and Seishi would have a massive Battle Royale that I'd love to see. FIRE SOUL!!! LEKKA SHIEN!!!! XD
10. Suggest a title for a story in which Number 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.
I gots no clue what that would be, or why this quiz seems to always pair the Harbinger of Justice with one-half of the legendary Noir assassins. *shrugs*
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted Number 4 and 1 to work together?
The shrine maiden, devoted to the ancient Shinto traditions and even older obligations to a past life. The high-tech living supercomputer, a prototype of the most powerful persocom ever built. Hmm...I'd have to set it in the future sometime, before the Dark Moon attacked. Chii would need some kind of repairs, and only Ami and her pocket supercomputer would be able to help. Not sure how that'd get Rei involved, unless maybe the "problem" wasn't a glitch with the system as much as it was her having a soul, and becoming a true person? Then Rei would be about the only one that could help.
12. If Number 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
Pretty well. I'm kind of an outlaw, doing things my way, but deep down I do what I think is right and always help folks out. Not too unlike Lina, so we'd get along similarly to those two. (I, however, would probably not dislike her large, full breasts as much as Lina seems to.) *grins*
13. If you could command Number 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Since she's the one debugging Ygdrassil instead of granting wishes, I'd have her design an ultra-cool mecha powersuit that could do all the things you always see in Anime. If she was old enough to start having her magical powers...then I'd use my one wish to it's fullest potential. *evil smirk*
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Number 11?
Doubtful. Though Eva's popular, it's not so much among my particular circle of friends. And most Eva fans seem to love Ayanami Rei instead, which is something that I've never particularly understood.
15. If Number 2 had to choose sides between Numbers 4 and 5, which would it be?
Dammit, another tough one. Hmm...Sasami, I think. Chii's sweet, but innocent and naive. Sasami's at least aware of intergalactic politics to some degree, as well as being a little more down to earth, despite being an alien-princess-goddess-tree-spaceship-su
16. What might Number 10 shout while charging into battle?
I cannot see Tohru Honda lifting a finger to ever hurt anybody. If forced to, the only thing I could think of would be "Gomen nasai...", like if she had to fight to pull Yuki and Kyo apart or something.
17. If you chose a song to represent Number 8, which song would you choose?
For Miaka, I suppose it'd have to be some song about how love triumphs over all else, and I really don't listen to enough sappy love songs to accurately pick one. Sure, she's loyal to her friends and allies, determined to do what she's gotta do, and all that, but if you could only pick one theme it'd have to be love overcoming all odds.
18. Numbers 1, 6 and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Rei, definitely. Minnie May doesn't even like Chinese food, and Mireille is a little more polite and lady-like than the usual blonde main female character.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for Number 2 to use on Number 10?
She wouldn't use a "line", per se. Just be her normal, charmingly-ditzy self. She'd skip up to her and ask if they could be friends, and then go hang out somewhere sometime. Probably something along the lines of "Let's go play!"
20. What would Number 5 most likely be arrested for?
Unlicensed operation of a combat mech? I dunno...she's the "normal" one. She cooks and cleans and does the mundane stuff while Ayeka and Ryoko get into all the trouble. Besides, she's the Princess of Jurai - ain't nobody going to arrest her for anything. I think she and her sister were accused of treason at one point, but that's about it.
21. What is Number 6's secret?
She's a whore! (No, really...she worked at the Purple Pussy for a while, and ended up being their best girl.)
22. If Numbers 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Sakaki. She'd win in a footrace, and Asuka's tethered to the base with her Eva's power cord.
23. Numbers 3 and 7 tell conflicting versions of events. Which is more reliable?
Probably Amelia. She's overzealous, but not much of a liar. Though she does overexaggerate things to make them seem more dramatic. Skuld's awesome, but can definitely be a brat at times...
24. Numbers 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Number 4's sinister secret organization. Number 11 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that 11 is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out Number 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest." What title would you give this fic? Name one person who should write it.
Okay, in non-numerical summary: Hino Rei and Sakaki join forces to become one of the sexiest tag-teams in existence. To defeat the horrible and evil Chii. *chuckles* Asuka joins in, though I don't see how that'd work without Asukua and Hino Rei's combined bitchiness tearing a hole in the fabric of space-time. Chii decided to kidnap Merielle, which is probably the most 'WTF, mate' moment of this entire entry. Sasami gives her sage advice, which seems fitting of her in an odd way. And Skuld is the only person that can help them.
Ironically, almost all of the characters have some kind of connections to robots or mecha. Chii, Asuka, Skuld, and even Sasami (spaceships mostly, though in the Tokyo arc Ryo-Ohki could turn into a mech). The only ones that aren't are the two heroines, and the girl that got kidnapped. So as utterly bizzare as it seems at first, I can see the two schoolgirls having to defeat the evil robot by enlisting the help of a mech expert, fighting fire with fire. The hot shot pilot they originally thought would be the one to help them ended up being the traitor, and instead they get the master mech builder to help them instead.
Between all the girly characters and the way that it already sounds kind of like a Magic Knights Rayearth plot, I think I'd have CLAMP write it. Besides which that doesn't piss off all the writers I have friended on here 'cause I showed favoritism towards one instead of all the others. What to call it? Hmm...with all the robots, and a miko pilot and the goddesses that eventually help to save the day, it'd have to be something like "Spirits in Steel" or something similar. *shrugs*
25. If you had to walk home through a bad neighbourhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of Number 7 or 8?
Amelia, no doubt about it. Though with as detailed a question as the authors crafted for #24, wouldn't it have been better to save that one for the grand finale? A simple answer like this is almost a let-down after that previous one, don'cha think? ^_^;