Step 1: Get your playlist together, put it on random, and play
Step 2: Pick your favorite lines from the first 18 songs that play
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song the lines come from and the artist who sung the song.
Step 4: Show the songs when someone guesses correctly
Here we go! (And no Googling, ya damn dirty cheaters!)
1. If not for our first hello, we’d never have to say goodbye.
2. Tsuki no hikari ni michibikare, nando mo meguri au.
3. Can I get my punk-ass off the street I've been living on for so long?
4. We're tired of being sick. We're sick of being poor.
5. Three's not a crowd to her, she says. Room 714. I'll be waiting.
6. Better call the cops 'cause you know we're not stopping!
7. I guess he must've got caught, his innocence lost...
8. It's for no one but me to say which direction I should turn in.
9. I'm sure that I can fix it, when I figure out the physics.
10. Following our instinct, not a trend. Go against the grain until the end!
11. I've got a Dungeon Master's Guide. I've got a 12-sided die.
12. Like a slave to the grind of my own tortured mind, I just look for a road back home.
13. Some will go and some will stay. It doesn’t matter anyway.
14. Well if you battle me, I will revile. People always say my style is wild.
15. It's easy to be suprised with both your eyes sewn closed.
16. Two hands held strong and sure with the power of one, reaching out past the walls that can hold you.
17. What's the mystery, the lights of death and fame...SHINE ON!!
18. Nobody wants him; they just turn their heads.
(Naturally, all instrumental stuffs have been removed from the "Top 18" List. Bolded songs have yet to be answered. Scroll down to find the correct answers in case you're curious. That way ya still have a chance at guessing them yourself if you'd like...if I put the answers here in the original post, it'd ruin the fun for everyone except the first few.) ^_^
And now, I must study. Got to take that 70-290 exam by Friday, or Monday at the absolute latest. ::grumbles::